- Conqueror's Zabra's Regalia
- 1289 Armor
- Meta Socket
Red Socket x2
Yellow Socket x2
Blue Socket x3
- Equip: Improves critical strike rating by 112.
Equip: Improves your haste rating by 136.
Equip: Increases your hit rating by 204.
Equip: Increases your spell power by 549 [+33].
- Conqueror's Zabra's Regalia (5 pieces)
- (2) Set: Increases the duration of your Vampiric Touch spell by 6 sec.
(4) Set: Increases the critical strike chance of your Mind Flay spell by 5%.
- Combined stats. Numbers in [brackets] indicate socket bonuses
Conqueror's Zabra's Regalia is the lowest rank of the Zabra's Regalia set, the Horde priest damage dealing Tier 9 raid set. The middle set is Triumphant Zabra's Regalia, the upper set is Triumphant Zabra's Regalia (heroic).
The parts of this set are Item Level 232, and are purchased solely with Emblems of Triumph.
|Slot|| _ of Conquest|
| _ of Triumph|
The Item Level 245 versions ("... of Triumph") require half again as many emblems, and a as well. The trophy is a drop from each boss in the 25-man Trial of the Crusader. It is also found in the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest gained after defeating Anub'arak in Trial of the Crusader's Heroic mode.
The Item Level 258 versions (heroic "of Triumph") are purchased with a . This regalia item is gained solely from the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest, and only during the 25-man heroic mode version of Trial of the Crusader.
All three versions count towards satisfying the set bonus requirements.