|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft after the Mists of Pandaria cleared.|
*The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes and may not need to remain under any other categories.
- 5 second guaranteed root, allowing you to gain range.
- With Deterrence activated, you're almost guaranteed access to this ability.
- This requires you to be in melee range.
- You MUST parry an attack before this ability is open for you to use.
- The damage doesn't scale with weapon damage, attack power or any other attribute.
|Rank||Level||Mana Cost||Damage||Training Cost|
- Patch 1.8.0 (10-Oct-2005): Now properly sets its cooldown.
- Patch 1.6.0 (12-Jul-2005): Will now cause damage to targets immune to immobilizing effects.