| ||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft after the Mists of Pandaria cleared.|
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes and may not need to remain under any other categories.
- You won't escape my blades so easily...
Crippling Poison is a poison that is bought by rogues who then apply it to their weapons. Every time the rogue hits with the weapon, there is a 50% chance of the victim being slowed for 12 seconds.
Crippling Poison is sold by poison vendors.
- Useful in PvP and instances to slow runners. Using this in your offhand and Shiv makes this very reliable.
- Only affects movement speed, does not affect attack speed.
- Crippling Poison, Shiv, and Deadly Throw combined allow a form of kiting.