|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft after the Mists of Pandaria cleared.|
Crusader Aura is a Paladin ability, learned at level 62 for 5 50.
Talent Improvements Edit
- Swift Retribution (3 Ranks) causes it to grant 1% melee, ranged and spell haste per rank.
Tips & Tricks Edit
- The Crusader Aura's speed modifier is non-stacking, so it does not stack with any other mount speed items like , , or .
- Like any other aura, this is affected by the spell found in the Holy tree. Activating this ability while Crusader Aura is active will grant a +40% to mount speed for 6 seconds, which is one of the most powerful mount-speed boosts in the game.
- Mount speed modifiers increase multiplicatively, with each modifier increasing the players Total Mounted Speed (which is "100% + Mount's Speed") by "Total Mounted Speed x (1 + Sum of Modifiers)". Non-stacking multipliers are the only exception to this formula, in which case the largest possible modifier is only applied (either the product of the stacking modifiers or the non-stacking modifier itself).
- The new mount speed achieved with the Crusader Aura can be found through the formula "(100% + Mount Speed) x (1 + .20)".
|Mount||Mounted Speed||Riding Crop*||Crusader Aura|
|Warhorse / normal mount||160%||176%||192%|
|Charger / epic mount||200%||220%||240%|
|Normal flying mount||250%||275%||300%|
|Epic flying mount||380%||418%||456%|
|310% flying mount||410%||451%||492%|
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): This ability now also grants its flying speed increase to a druid's Flight Form and Swift Flight Form.