|This article or section is a User Interface stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|This article or section contains information that is out-of-date.|
The Currency tab of the character info window (a.k.a. character sheet, character window) shows a list of how many of some currencies and tokens including Honor points and Arena points the character owns. Currencies and tokens will be separated into different section by types.
- The currency tab appears to be the successor to the PvP tab; this is still the primary place the PvP points are shown. Many other currencies were removed from inventory and are now represented on the currency tab. Money is now shown here as well.
- The bottom margin of the main bag window is still functional and by default shows the amount of money a character has. Any currency in the currency tab can be selected to be tracked and displayed in the bottom margin of the main bag window, replacing the money display. (Money can be reselected as the tracked currency.)
- Currencies on the currency tab can be flagged as inactive; this will place them in an inactive section following the active currencies. This is useful for currencies that are listed that you do not have and cannot yet obtain. The section will only exist if at least one currency is flagged as inactive.
Patch changes Edit
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Added.
- Patch 3.0.1 (Beta): Called "Token tab".