- "CoE" redirects here. For the other warlock spell, see Curse of Exhaustion.
|Curse of the Elements|
|Cooldown||(GCD 1 sec)|
- Sometimes I hurt you; sometimes I just make it easy for you to be hurt. — Harrigan Soulsunder (TCG)
- The long duration of the curse means that less time is wasted applying and re-applying curses and thus there is more time to focus on the casting of direct damage spells.
- Even more useful if you have in your party mages, boomkins, and/or shadow priests.
- Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): (Rank 4) - Targets take 11% increased spell damage, up from 10%.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): (Rank 5) - Targets take 13% increased spell damage, up from 10%.
- Patch 2.4.3 (2008-07-15): Merged with Curse of Shadow. Now applies to Arcane and Shadow damage, as well as Frost and Fire.
- Patch 2.1.0 (22-May-2007): Now has a duration of 2 minutes when used on PvP targets.
- Patch 1.2.0 (18-Dec-2004): Increased duration from two minutes to five minutes.