|Character class||Mortar Team|
During the Third War, Dargal was in charge of a group of several dwarves who were fighting againts skeletons of the undead scourge when found by Prince Arthas and Jaina Proudmoore. Dargal and his group then aided them in destroying the plague-infested warehouse.
In the novel, he used a wheeled cannon, and not the type of mortar the team in Warcraft III used.
Dargal had appeared in the third level of the Human Campaign, Ravages of the Plague. After that, he is not mentioned again in either the novel or the game. However, he and his dwarves may have been the unnamed mortar team the player starts with in the fourth level of the Human Campaign, The Cult of the Damned.
- "We're blasting those damned skeletons. This whole flaming village is crawling with them!"
- "A warehouse? We're being set upon by tha walkin' dead and ye're fretting about a warehouse?"
- "Och, I ken ye now. Lads! Move up. We're tae be helping this bonny boy’s troops! By the way, who exactly are ye, bonny boy?"
- "Dargal, at yer service, Yer Highness."
- "Aye, Yer Highness! Let's go lads! Fire!"
- "What noo?"