Death Pact is a Death knight talent available at level 60.
- This was a Death Knight ability in Warcraft III as well, where the highest level of the spell healed the death knight for 300% of the targeted unit's health.
- "Through the sacrifice of his followers, a death knight can absorb their unholy energies and convert them into health for himself."
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.0.2 (October 14, 2014): Death Pact no longer requires an undead minion, and instead places a healing absorption shield on the Death Knight for 50% of the amount healed.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28 August 2012): Updated; no longer sacrifices the minion's total health.
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): Fixed a bug where Death Pact would not kill the ghoul while under the effects of Cyclone.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): This heal cannot be a critical.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Now grants 40% instead of 20% healing. This will no longer cause guards to attack the Death Knight.