Deep Wounds is a core warrior ability learned at level 32. It applies a bleed effect to , , and . For warriors with the arms specialization, the damage is increased 100%.
Modified by Edit
- Since patch 3.0.2, the functionality of Deep Wounds has changed considerably, making it significantly more powerful.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Deep Wounds damage has been increased by 100% for Arms Warriors
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): No longer requires Impale
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): The damage from this talent is now affected by resilience as intended.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): The damage done by this talent no longer receives modifications from effects that increase or decrease damage done by a percentage. The base weapon damage used in the calculation will still be modified by those effects.
- Patch 3.0.3 (04-Nov-2008): Now works properly with Heroic Throw.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): now requires Impale, causes 16/32/48% of weapon damage over 6 seconds.