- Warlocks begin the game with this rank already learned.
- At level 20 warlocks learn Demon Armor which is exactly the same as Demon Skin except it includes more armor. Since only one type of armor self-buff can be used at a time, this spell becomes obsolete once Demon Armor is learned.
Tips and tactics
- For warlocks that start out, this spell should always be maintained. Its long duration means you don't need to recast it that often, but it is easy to overlook an expired buff.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Demon Armor and Demon Skin: Armor increased by approximately 120%.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Demon Skin, Demon Armor, and Fel Armor are no longer Magic effects and cannot be dispelled.
- Patch 2.4.3 (2008-07-15): Demon Skin, Demon Armor, and Fel Armor are no longer Magic effects and cannot be dispelled.
- Patch 1.6.0 (12-Jul-2005): Demon Skin/Demon Armor - Now increases health regeneration at all times, as was always intended. Previously, the health regeneration only occurred out of combat. Tooltips updated.