- Demoniac's Threads
- 242 Armor
- Equip: Increases damage and healing done by magical spells and effects by up to 69.
Equip: Increases your spell hit rating by 8.
Equip: Increases the radius of Rain of Fire and Hellfire by 1 yard.
Use: Increases your spell critical strike rating by 140 for 20 sec.
- Demoniac's Threads (5 pieces)
- (2) Set: Increases damage and healing done by magical spells and effects by up to 12.
(3) Set: Increases the damage of Corruption by 2%.
(5) Set: Decreases the cooldown of Death Coil by 15%.
- Combined stats.
Demoniac's Threads (aka Demoniac Jewels) is the Zandalar Tribe set for warlocks.
The only exception is , which is formed by combining a with Gri'lek's Blood, Renataki's Tooth, Wushoolay's Mane, and Hazza'rah's Dream Thread. While the voodoo dolls can be found in Jinxed Hoodoo Piles (which are found throughout Zul'Gurub), the rest can be found on the respective boss in the Edge of Madness, in Zul'Gurub.
|Item||Quest||Token Item||Reputation needed|
See also: Set look alikes.
RPG EditThis section concerns content exclusive to the Warcraft RPG, and thus is not necessarily canon.
"It is said that the witchcraft used to empower these ghoulish accessories is similar to the dark magic employed by the Atal’ai priests of the fractured Gurubashi empire. Only the most accomplished troll priests are capable of crafting these macabre artifacts without falling under the sway of the malevolent powers they must wield to do so."