|Cooldown||(GCD 1.5 sec)|
Modified by Edit
- Party members must click the gateway to pass through.
- Those passing through will gain the listed debuff, preventing them from gaining aggro. This can be problematic as the tank can't grab the attention of mobs.
- This cannot be used in capital cities.
- The gateways persist through death.
- Flag carriers cannot use it.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.4.0 (10-Sep-2013) Demonic Gateways are no longer attackable once more and no longer temporarily removes threat from the user. The debuff from using a Demonic Gateway has been increased to 60 seconds (up from 15 seconds).
- Patch 5.3.0 (21-May-2013): Demonic Gateway cast time has been reduced to 3 seconds, down from 5 seconds, gains its first charge after 5 seconds (down from 13 seconds), and gains a new charge every 10 seconds (down from 15 seconds). The summoned gateway has 100% of the summoning Warlock's health, 100% of the Warlock's resilience, and can now be attacked and killed by enemy players.
- Patch 5.1.0 (27-Nov-2012): Demonic Gateway must now be activated by the player wishing to teleport.; Demonic Gateway's duration has been increased to 15 minutes, and it will no longer despawn if the Warlock moves too far away. In addition, this ability can no longer be used in any capital city.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28 August 2012): Added.