|Cooldown||(GCD 1.5 sec)|
- When the shadows are through with you, there will be nothing left, not even your bones. — Deacon Markus Hallow
Devouring Plague is a priest ability learned at level 21 for those with the Shadow specialization. It is a damage over time spell that also heals the priest. The damage and healing done is dependent upon the number of Shadow Orbs consumed.
- As a disease, Devouring Plague cannot be dispelled by a Warlock's felhunter, which makes it an interesting option in duels.
- It is worth mentioning that this spell is classified as a Disease, not as a magical debuff.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Cooldown removed but may only be inflicted upon a single target.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): This spell now has a new icon.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Devouring Plague made available to all priests.
- Patch 1.8.0 (10-Oct-2005): Will now properly consume the Inner Focus effect when cast.
- Patch 1.6.0 (12-Jul-2005): Health leech effects no longer give you health while you are a ghost.