|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.|
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes and should probably not be under any other categories.
|Location||Subtlety, Tier 5|
|Affects||Cheap Shot & Garrote energy cost|
Dirty Deeds is a 20 point Rogue talent located in the 5th tier of the Subtlety Tree.
| Rank || Energy reduction || Additional damage
| 1 || 10 || 10%
| 2 || 20 || 20%
- This is a common talent in many stun lock builds as it reduces the cost of a key stun thus allowing more special moves to be used before the stun's duration is up.
- In Patch 2.3, increases special ability damage against enemies below 35% health.
- The ability's name is likely to be related to AC/DC's song "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap", which consists of a story of a man's life, full of crime.