Divine Aegis is a passive priest ability learned at level 24 for those with the Discipline specialization.
Modified by Edit
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Divine Aegis no longer grants Power Word: Shield a chance to critically strike.
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Divine Aegis now causes critical heals to apply an absorb shield on the target for 100% of the amount healed instead of healing for twice as much. In addition, it grants Power Word: Shield a chance equal to the Priest's critical chance for the shield to absorb twice as much damage.
- Patch 4.3.0 (29-Nov-2011): Divine Aegis has a new spell effect.
- Patch 4.1.0 (26-Apr-2011): Divine Aegis duration has been increased to 15 seconds, up from 12.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Critical effects from Prayer of Healing now award a bonus amount in addition to the default, always-proc Divine Aegis effect.
- Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): Prayer of Mending: Inspiration and Divine Aegis can no longer be incorrectly triggered by this spell for priests who do not have those talents.
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): Divine Aegis: Ranks 1 and 2 will now work with Holy Nova.
- Hotfix (2009-08-08): "Prayer of Mending will now trigger Divine Aegis on the healed target and not the Priest who cast Prayer of Mending."
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): This talent will now work properly if the Priest moves out of range of his or her target as the effect is resolving.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Divine Aegis effects will now stack, however the amount absorbed cannot exceed 125*level (of the target). It will also now take into account total healing including overhealing.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Added.