|Cooldown||3 min (GCD 1.5 sec)|
Divine Hymn is a priest ability learned at level 78 for those with the Holy specialization. It provides 10% increased healing to the party/raid, and heals the 12 lowest-health members for substantial amounts each tick during an extended channel. This can easily turn any wipe around, although it has a three minute cooldown.
Modified by Edit
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.3.0 (21-May-2013): Divine Hymn now targets 12 raid members (up from 5) each time it heals when used in a 25-player instance.
- Patch 4.3.0 (29-Nov-2011): Divine Hymn now affects 5 targets, up from 3.
- Patch 4.1.0 (26-Apr-2011): Priests now innately have 100% pushback protection from damage while channeling Divine Hymn and Hymn of Hope.
- Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): Cooldown reduced from 10 minutes down to 8 minutes.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): This spell now works correctly with the trinket .
- Patch 3.1.2 (2009-05-19): Healing and healing scaling reduced by 30%. Buff on affected players changed from 15% to 10%.
- Hotfix (2009-04-28): "The effectiveness of the Priest spell Divine Hymn has been reduced."
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Redesigned: You recite a Holy hymn, summoning the power of the Divine to assist you in your time of need. Heals 3 nearby lowest-health friendly party or raid targets for 4960-5208 every 2 seconds for 8 seconds, and increases healing done to them by 15% for 8 seconds. Maximum of 12 heals. The Priest must channel to maintain the spell. Cooldown increased to 6 minutes, up from 5.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Added.