Divine Protection is a core paladin ability learned at level 26. It is an instant cast protection spell that reduces the magical damage taken by the paladin by 40% for 10 seconds. This is usable while stunned.
Modified by Edit
- This skill will not make you drop a Warsong Gulch or Eye of the Storm flag.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.3.0 (21-May-2013): Divine Protection is now usable while stunned.
- Patch 4.2.0 (28-Jun-2011): Rebuke, Divine Shield and Divine Protection have new icons.
- Patch 4.1.0 (26-Apr-2011): Divine Protection can no longer be dispelled.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Cooldown reduced to 3 minutes.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): The 100% attack speed penalty has been removed.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Divine Protection and Divine Shield now cost 3% of base mana.; Divine Protection now reduces all damage taken by 50% and increases time between attacks by 100%.