|Cooldown||(GCD 1.5 sec)|
|Requirements||Requires Melee Weapon|
Divine Storm is a paladin ability learned at level 34 for those with the Retribution specialization, introduced in the Wrath of the Lich King expansion pack. The ability is somewhat similar to a warrior's whirlwind ability. This ability manifests as gold colored hammers and streams of light swirling around the paladin.
- Lightsworn Battlegear (Retribution Tier 10) - 2 piece set bonus makes melee attacks have a 40% chance of refreshing the cooldown on Divine Storm.
- The Retribution focused Tier 7 2-piece set bonus increases the damage dealt by your Divine Storm by 10%.
- Patch 4.1.0 (26-Apr-2011): Divine Storm now generates 1 point of Holy Power if it deals damage to 4 or more targets.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Divine Storm weapon damage percent increased from 80% to 100%.; Divine Storm no longer incorrectly highlights when Hand of Light procs.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Damage increased.