|Character class||Shaman (in training)|
She is available only during Children's Week. To summon the orphan, the adventurer gets a whistle from as part of the quest chain.
She is involved in the following quests:
If you speak to the orphan, then she will say one of the following statements:
- Why isn't the Outland called Draenor anymore?
- Does a naaru turn off the Light when it wants to sleep?
- How do you drink and eat so much, and not get fat?
- If a horse gets horseshoes, will I get draenei shoes?
- Are we there yet?
- If I held my breath, what color would I turn?
- If the Burning Legion is such a problem, why not just throw water on them? Then they'll just be a Legion.
- Is the Twisting Nether shaped like a pretzel? And just what is a Nether? The orphan matron said I shouldn't ask people about their nethers.
After completing the quest chain, she mails a letter to players:
Thank you for the time that we spent together during Children's Week. Did you know that Farseer Nobundo has asked the orphan matron to allow me to study with him at the Exodar?
Thank you for taking me to all of those neat places, and to visit my brother, Jheel. I miss him almost as much as I miss you. And the Ring of Observance, the Dark Portal and the Caverns of Time were neato!
I'm sure that you're taking good care of my pet. Tell him that I miss him, too!
During the quest chain, the guards at the Caverns of Time attack her, only to be stopped by , who says she will not be punished for "things she might do or fail to do in the future". She also says when she gets the "One day I hope that I'm lucky enough to have a dragon as a friend."
Dornaa is a Persian word meaning Crane and is also a name for girls.