|Affiliation||Alliance of Lordaeron, Human Expedition|
|Status||Deceased, Slain by Tyrande Whisperwind|
Duke Lionheart was a paladin of the Silver Hand who followed Jaina Proudmoore and many human refugees to Kalimdor. During the Undead Invasion he fled instead of fighting, taking to the road and living of the land.
Preferring books and knowledge to battle, he was intrigued by the Orcish race and their code of strength and honor and was felt ideal to remain in Hyjal to oversee a mixed base.
He was placed in charge of an orc and human base near Mount Hyjal with the intention of hunting down the remaining demons after Mannoroth's death. Lionheart upheld orderly conduct, as the humans and the orcs often argued. Tyrande and Shandris Feathermoon watched them from the bushes. They killed him because Tyrande thought his presence defiled the forest. He didn't seem to mind about working with the orcs, if not to analyse their behaviour with humans.
- Duke Lionheart: Put your backs into it! Jaina and the orc warchief expect this base to be built swiftly!
- Footman: Bah! We shouldn't even be here. Or siding with the orcs.
- Grunt: We're here to hunt the remaining demons, human. You're lucky our goals are the same.
- Duke Lionheart: All right, you men. Mind your business. Back to work.
Statistics from Warcraft IIIEdit
- Level 6
- 975 HP
- 390 MP
- 37-47 normal damage
- 6 hero armor
- 35 Strength Primary Attribute
- 20 Agility
- 26 Intelligence
- Holy Light - Level 2 (heals a friendly unit for 400 HP)
- Divine Shield - Level 1 (gives Paladin invulnerability for 15 seconds)
- Devotion Aura - Level 2 - (increases armor by 3 to nearby units)
- Resurrection - Revives up to 6 nearby units