|Location||Taunka'le Village, Borean Tundra|
- Chieftain Wintergale says: The Scourge has us surrounded. We can hold the village for awhile, but if we can't defeat them, they will overrun us.
- Chieftain Wintergale says: The time has come to act. We must decide how to deal with the Scourge before it consumes us.
- Durm Icehide says: The choice is clear. We must attack. I know the odds are against us, but Taunka do not go quietly to the slaughter.
- Durm Icehide says: I'll die with my axes in my hands and drenched in the blood of our foes!
- Chieftain Wintergale says: I won't sacrifice my warriors for romantic notions of glorious death on the battlefield. What use is fighting for survival if no one survives?
- Chieftain Wintergale says: There will be a time for battle, Durm. But first, we must find a way to even the odds. What would you have me do, Aeire?
- Sage Aeire says: The ancestors knew a way to confound an enemy's senses. We could use this knowledge to discover the Scourge's weakness or strike at their commanders. Without their leaders, the Scourge would fall before our warriors.
- Durm Icehide says: A dishonorable scheme.
- Chieftain Wintergale says: What is your honor worth, Durm? Your life? Mine? The life of blind old Greatfather Mahan, who raised you from childhood?
- Chieftain Wintergale says: Honor is meaningless to a dead man. A warrior may throw himself into battle for honor's sake, but a chieftain is responsible for far more. We will follow Sage Aeire's plan and continue to defend our village.