|Cooldown||10 sec (GCD 1.5 sec)|
- Tell me, tiny mortal, what will you do when the ground itself cracks and crumbles beneath your feet? — Warlord Grok’thol (TCG)
- Patch 5.1.0 (27-Nov-2012): Earthquake's sound effect is now quieter.
- Patch 4.3.0 (29-Nov-2011): Earthquake damage has been increased by roughly 75%.
- Patch 4.1.0 (26-Apr-2011): Earthquake is no longer a channeled spell. It now has a 2.5-second cast time, lasts for 10 seconds, and has a 10-second cooldown. Its damage has been reduced by 40% from its channeled version.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Earthquake damage has been increased by approximately 10%.; Earthquake’s mana cost is now correctly reduced by Elemental Focus' clearcasting proc.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Added.