| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
Echo of Jaina
|Location||Azure Dragonshrine, End Time|
The tormented fragment of has been split and infused within the shattered pieces of her staff. To restore balance to the timeways, this echo must be defeated. However, the devastating magical power possessed by the once-proud ruler of Theramore is hardly lost to her time-havocked spectre. In this future Azeroth, she is only divided, and waiting...
- ω ϖ 20 yards yd range—Teleports the caster behind a target up to 20 yds way unless something is in the way. Also frees the caster from any bonds.
- ω ϖ 55 yards yd range—Jaina hurls a growing Flarecore ember at the ground near an enemy. The ember explodes if touched, inflicting 5000-50000 Fire damage to the nearest enemy. If not exploded within 10 sec, the ember detonates, inflicting 90000 to 99000 Fire damage to all enemies.
- ω ϖ—Jaina conjures three blades of ice and sends them flying forward. Enemies that collide with the blades are encased in a block of ice, stunning them for 5 sec.
- ω ϖ (180 mana) Unlimited yd range—Inflicts 3535 to 3965 Frost damage to nearby enemies and drains 1885 to 2115 mana, reducing their movement speed by 50% for 8 sec. 2 sec cast
- ω ϖ Unlimited yd range—Inflicts 47500 to 52500 Fire damage to an enemy, then additional damage every 3 sec. for 12 sec. 3.2 sec cast
- Collect all fragments of Jaina's Staff before engaging Jaina herself.
- Be sure to clear the trash mobs in the area, as Jaina blinks in all directions.
- When Jaina casts her Flarecore, designate one person to detonate it, otherwise everyone eats a large amount of damage.
- Interrupt the Frostbolt Volleys as often as possible while avoiding her Frost Blades.
Upon entering the Azure Dragonshrine.
- Nozdormu says: And this is all that is left of the blue dragonshrine.. a great battle shattered the timewaves leading out of this forsaken place! You must reconstruct the fragments scattered across the ground and defeat the trapped spirit to proceed.
- Echo of Jaina says: I don't know who you are, but I'll defend this shrine with my life. Leave. Now. Before we come to blows.
During the encounter.
- Echo of Jaina yells: A little ice ought to quench the fire in your hearts...
- Echo of Jaina yells: I didn't want to do that.
- Echo of Jaina yells: I hate resorting to violence.
- Echo of Jaina yells: I wish you'd surrendered.
- Echo of Jaina yells: Perhaps this will cool your heads...
- Echo of Jaina yells: Why won't you give up?!
- Echo of Jaina yells: You asked for it.
- Echo of Jaina yells: You forced my hand.
Upon her death.
- Echo of Jaina says: I understand, now. Farewell, and good luck.
- Patch 4.3.0 (29-Nov-2011): Added.