Elemental conglomerates are creatures from the Elemental Plane, a location that encompass all four elemental forces in a single area. Because of this the plane's creatures have adapted to more than one region by taking on the aspects of one or more such areas. Each kind shares two or more aspects of the basic elemental types.
- If a creature shares two elemental aspects they are known as "dual elemental"-type.
- If a creature shares three elemental aspects it is known as a "triumvirate elemental"-type.
- If a creature shares all four elemental aspects it is known as a "complete" or "primal elemental"-type.
True elemental conglomerate typesEdit
The following are True elemental conglomerate types:
- Dust elemental (air, earth)
- Dust elementals may be found in Westfall in the form of .
- Ice elemental (air, water) — Origins: Frostland of the Abyssal Maw.
- Spark elemental (air, fire)
- Lava elemental (earth, fire)
- Mud elemental (earth, water)
- Steam elemental (fire, water)
- Geyser elemental (air, fire, water)
- Pyroclastic elemental (air, earth, fire)
- Sandstorm elemental (air, earth, water)
- Volcanic elemental (earth, fire, water)
Notable conglomerate elementalsEdit
- Lokholar the Ice Lord ("ice" elementals are a conglomerate of water and air elementals from Frostland).
- Lord Roccor (Roccor is a lava elemental in Blackrock Depths, and a minion of Ragnaros, like Garr).
- Garr (Garr is a type of lava elemental, an elemental conglomerate of fire and earth types).