|Requirements||Requires Bear Form, Dire Bear Form|
Enrage generates rage. It also reduces your base armour, which includes benefits from Bear forms, but doesn't include spell buffs such as Gift of the Wild. For example, if you have 15000 armour in Dire Bear form, you will lose 2400 armour whilst enrage is active.
Intensity increases the rage generated.
Tips and tactics
- Use before you start a fight so you have extra rage.
- Watch out using this while fighting an enemy who uses a lot of melee attacks. The extra rage is nothing compared to the extra damage you gain.
- Enrage can however always be used mid-combat while fighting a caster. The magic damage they deal isn't affected by armor, so it's just free rage, without a downside.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): This Bear Form ability now generates 20 rage initially, and 10 rage over the next 10 seconds. The armor penalty is unchanged.
- Prior to Patch 1.8, a talent named Improved Enrage would increase the initial Rage gained when Enrage was used. It was merged into Intensity.