|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft after the Mists of Pandaria cleared.|
*The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes and may not need to remain under any other categories.
|Location||Fury, Tier 3|
|Rank||Chance||Physical Damage bonus|
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Now a Tier 3 and 3 Ranks talent, down from Tier 4 and 5 Ranks - Your melee hits have a 3/6/9% chance to Enrage you, giving you a 3/7/10% damage bonus for 9 sec.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Environmental damage no longer procs this ability.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Now increases damage done by 3/6/9/12/15%, limitation on number of attacks removed.
- Patch 2.1.0 (22-May-2007): Death Wish and Enrage no longer stack: with both Death Wish (+20% damage) and Enrage present, the greater effect will be picked (Death Wish).
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): Increased the number of charges to 12. Decreased the duration to 12 seconds. The new duration is the limiting factor for slower weapons, while dual wielding and faster weapons will make better use of all of the charges over the duration of the ability.