|The subject of this article or section did not make it out of the beta stages of World of Warcraft or its expansions.|
|Title||<Paragon of Epicosity>|
Epicus Maximus, the Paragon of Epicosity, could be found circling the Maelstrom in front of and .
The party is composed of:
- shark equipped with two rockets and a laser beam. , a level 90 elite flying
- , a level 60 rare elite devilsaur. He rides on Epicus Maximus's back.
- , a level 85 elite Forsaken with the . He rides on And a Dinosaur's back.
The shark-dinosaur-Forsaken appeared in the Maelstrom after hearing that players considered the area not epic enough.
The trio has been removed the next patch, but is making a comeback in the Uldum zone, where a projector used to subjugate some cursed engineers will sometimes display the trio with an epic background music.
- The Epicus Maximus trio could be inspired by the German Die Bremer Stadtmusikanten, the Bremen town musicians who are standing on top of each other.
- The shark is a reference to the famous Austin Powers movies. Scott had a special surprise for his father, Dr. Evil, which turned out to be "sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads".