|Race||Ethereal (Small Pet)|
Ethereal Soul-Trader is an ethereal Companion that sells wares using a unique currency to players. They can be summoned using the , which can only be received through World of Warcraft TCG (trading card game). The currency is obtained from getting the killing blow on something that counts towards honor or experience for the player.
- TCG Expansion: Hunt for Illidan
- Card: Ethereal Plunderer
|50 Ethereal Credits||Conjured item|
|50 Ethereal Credits||Consumable|
|25 Ethereal Credits||Consumable|
|100 Ethereal Credits||Consumable|
|100 Ethereal Credits||Head|
|1000 Ethereal Credits||Chest|
|500 Ethereal Credits||Shoulders|
|100 Ethereal Credits||Waist|
|250 Ethereal Credits||Hands|
|250 Ethereal Credits||Feet|
- I have arrived. Shall we set to work, then?
Occasionally when siphoning Essence:
- Ah, more essence to capture...
- Here is your share.
- Main Gossip
- How may this one help you, sir?
- How does this work?
- Show me what you have to trade.
- Option 1
- My business partner slays things. I drain a portion of they essence... a pittance, really: the slightest of silvers. It won't be missed.
Still, to fulfil my portion of the contract, I pay in Ethereal Credits.
One may redeem these credits for items I sell at any time. I'm bound to have something that will interest you...
- Option 2
- ***Vendor option.