Everfrost is magical never-melting ice found in a few places in The Storm Peaks. Calder from Sons of Hodir wants the Everfrost Chips for quest  (R). Calder claims that there were more of Everfrost years ago, but the Jormungar have devoured nearly all of it.
This item is found in the south eastern section of Storm Peaks, on the plains and mountains. They appear to be on a 45 minute spawn timer, with 6 possible spawning zones, which each contain a single chip.
- Thunderfall - On the ground and low cliffs on West side
- Mountains south east of Thunderfall - High and East side of the mountain
- Frostfield Lake, the lake east of Dun Niffelem - On the snow around the lake
- Dun Niffelem - On the ground, underneath giants as well
- Eastern half of the Valley of Ancient Winters - Can spawn almost anywhere
- Western half of the Valley of Ancient Winters - Found along the mountainside
The following spawn locations were provided from Wowhead data.
Sons of HodirEdit