This is a list of all Eversong Woods quests in table format.
For a questing guide detailing the best order to obtain and complete quests in Eversong Woods, see the Eversong Woods questing guide.
The list contains all quests that start, end or a have a quest objective in Eversong Woods or are listed under this category in-game.
- See also: Powerlevel Sunstrider Isle, Sunstrider Isle questing guide, Eversong Woods questing guide, Silvermoon City QuestList and Silvermoon City quests
Quests which start outside Eversong Woods or require travel to another zone are denoted by a . Mouse over the icon to see where the quests take place.
Quests which are part of a chain are denoted by . Click the downward arrow to the right of the icon to view the chain.
Quest givers by location
The map shows the location of quest starters, NPCs and world objects, in Eversong Woods.
Notable quest chains in Eversong Woods
The following quest chains occur in Eversong Woods. Chains have been included if they are more than three quests long or are specially significant in some way.
Reclaiming Sunstrider Isle chain
Creatures that were once loyal servants of the blood elves were corrupted during recent events.
-  Reclaiming Sunstrider Isle
-  Unfortunate Measures
-  Report to Lanthan Perilon
-  Aggression
-  Felendren the Banished
-  Aiding the Outrunners (optional)
-  Slain by the Wretched (possible entry)
-  Package Recovery
-  Completing the Delivery
Well Watcher Solanian chain
Just collect Solanian's belongings, that he left all over Sunstrider Isle.
-  Reclaiming Sunstrider Isle
- One of the following, depending on class:
-  Well Watcher Solanian
-  Solanian's Belongings
Major Malfunction chain
A quest chain around the North and West Sanctum
-  Major Malfunction
-  Delivery to the North Sanctum
-  Malfunction at the West Sanctum
-  Arcane Instability
Soaked Pages chain
A minor chain about the mishaps of two apprentices, the reward is a four slot bag.
-  Roadside Ambush
-  Soaked Pages
-  Taking the Fall
-  Swift Discipline
Incriminating Documents chain
-  Incriminating Documents
-  The Dwarven Spy
-  Fairbreeze Village
-  Situation at Sunsail Anchorage
-  Farstrider Retreat
-  Amani Encroachment
Powering our Defenses chain
Defending Eversong Woods against the Scourge.
-  Ranger Sareyn
-  Defending Fairbreeze Village
-  Runewarden Deryan
-  Powering our Defenses
East Sanctum chain
These quests evolve around the attempts to cleanse the tainted soil of the Dead Scar.
-  The Wayward Apprentice
-  Corrupted Soil
-  Unexpected Results
-  Research Notes
Goods from Silvermoon City chain
-  Goods from Silvermoon City
-  Fly to Silvermoon City
-  Skymistress Gloaming
-  Return to Quartermaster Lymel
Taming the Beast chain
In this quest chain hunters learn to tame their pets.
-  Seek the Farstriders
-  Taming the Beast (Blood Elf 1)
-  Taming the Beast (Blood Elf 2)
-  Taming the Beast (Blood Elf 3)
-  Beast Training (Blood Elf)
The First Trial chain
During this quest chain paladins will learn their Redemption spell.
-  Summons from Knight-Lord Bloodvalor (optional)
-  The First Trial
-  A Study in Power
-  Claiming the Light
-  Redeeming the Dead
The Second Trial chain
During this quest chain the blood elf paladin gains adept status and receives his signature weapon the [Blood-Tempered Ranseur].
-  The Second Trial
-  The Second Trial (1)
-  Return to Silvermoon
- [23D] The Path of the Adept
-  Forging the Weapon
-  The Blood-Tempered Ranseur