|Cooldown||(GCD 1 sec)|
|Requirements||Requires Melee Weapon|
Eviscerate is a core rogue ability learned at level three. It is the first finishing move a rogue learns. It is an instant damage ability that can be used to finish monsters off or take a big chunk of health out of them.
Modified by Edit
- Use with from early levels to build up combo points and then Eviscerate for the kill.
- Eviscerate's damage is completely independent of your main hand weapon's damage range and speed, though it is slightly modified by your attack power.
- Usually, it is beneficial use one or more combo points for followed by Eviscerate or . On bosses and other mobs which live long enough, alternate between Slice and Dice and the other finishing move in order to keep Slice and Dice up 100% of the time and use leftover combo points for Eviscerate or Rupture.
- Unless the mob is immune to bleeds or will die within 10 seconds, Rupture will always do more damage than Eviscerate.
- The 5 piece bonus of the Madcap's Outfit reduces the Energy cost of Eviscerate by 5, for a total of 30.
- The 5 piece bonus of the Deathdealer's Embrace Armor Set increases the damage of your Eviscerate by 15%.
- The 6 piece bonus of the Bonescythe Armor Set reduces the threat generated from your Eviscerate.
- The 8 piece bonus of the Bonescythe Armor Set gives your Eviscerate a chance per combo point to reveal a flaw in your opponent's armor, granting a 100% critical hit chance for your next Backstab, Sinister Strike, or Hemorrhage.
- The 2 piece bonus of the Deathmantle Set increases the damage of your Envenom and Eviscerate abilities by 40 per combo point.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Eviscerate was showing reduced energy cost at low levels, even though the cost should remain 35 energy. This has been corrected.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Eviscerate is no longer a free level 1 ability. It becomes available at level 3.
- Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): The tooltip on this ability will now update properly from talents which increase its damage by a percentage.