|Cooldown||(GCD 1.5 sec)|
|Requirements||Requires Melee Weapon|
Modified by Edit
- Execute is a very powerful attack, but one that requires a bit of timing and practice. The base 30 Rage is unlikely to finish the remaining 20% of the target's health in one hit.
- The emptying of the Rage Bar means that you will be left with no rage for the next fight. The introduction of has reduced this disadvantage, but it is recommended that you recast before using execute to finish off your opponent. This will allow you to attack your next target without having to waste rage to re-buff yourself.
- The 2 piece set bonus of Onslaught Battlegear increases the damage by 10%.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Execute now deals 15% less damage.
- Patch 5.1.0 (27-Nov-2012): Execute damage with high amounts of Vengeance is now capped at the Warrior's maximum health to prevent it from reaching excessive numbers.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): This ability now never costs more than a total of 30 rage. The tooltip for Sudden Death has been revised to remove reference to that maximum, since the ability now behaves that way even when untalented.; Focused Rage and the Dreadnaught Battlegear set bonus will now properly reduce the cost of Execute.
- Patch 2.1.0 (22-May-2007): When used with Sweeping Strikes, ranks 6 and 7 of this ability will no longer cause full damage to secondary targets who are not wounded.
- Patch 1.3.0 (07-Mar-2005): Full rage is no longer consumed when the ability does not hit.