|The Art of War, Holy Power, Purifying Power, Vengeance|
- "LIGHT TAKE YOU, BEAST!" - Inquisitor Hallard
|1||20||96 - 110||40|
|2||28||173 - 195||90|
|3||36||250 - 282||1 40|
|4||44||350 - 394||2 20|
|5||52||452 - 506||3 40|
|6||60||564 - 628||4 60|
|7||68||687 - 765||10|
|8||73||787 - 877||20|
|9||79||1028 - 1146||20|
- reduces the cooldown by 10/33%.
- increases the critical effect chance of all Holy spells by 5%.
- reduces the mana cost of all spells by 50% for 15 sec.
- increases your spell power by an amount equal to 10/20/30% of your Strength and increases the amount healed by your critical heals by 10/20/30%.
- increases the critical strike chance of all your spells by 1/2/3/4/5%.
- gives the Paladin's damaging attacks a chance to reduce the target's attack power for 10 seconds. The amount scales with the Paladin's level.
- increases damage done by 5/10/15% and chance to crit with all spells by 1/2/3%.
- increases the damage of all your spells by 1/2/3% and an additional 1/2/3% against Humanoids, Demons, Undead and Elementals.
- increases the damage of all your spells by 3%.
- gives a bonus to holy damage after dealing a critical strike with a weapon swing, spell or ability.
- reduces the cast time of Exorcism to instant (2/2, otherwise it reduced cast time by 0.75sec) when you critically hit your target with a melee swing.
- Valorous Aegis Battlegear - 2/5 increases the damage done by your Exorcism and Hammer of Wrath abilities by 10%.
Tips and tricks
- Amount of damage dealt by Exorcism is increased by 15% of your attack power and 15% of your Spell power.
- Exorcism is one of the few ranged attacks available to Paladins.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Now has a 1.5 second cast time, but can once again be used on players.
- Patch 3.1.1a (2009-04-28): "..fix[ed] the tooltip to display the appropriate text; it also displays an error message when a player tries to use it against other players."
- Patch 3.1.1 (2009-04-21): "..the paladin ability Exorcism cannot damage other players, but the player game client does not display this change properly."
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Exorcism: Now can be used on any target and has a 100% chance to be a critical strike when used on Undead and Demons.
This is to ensure that paladins do not see a drop in their dps when progressing from Naxxramas (which is full of undead) to Ulduar and beyond (not as much undead). Due to this change, was changed to 20% bonus damage.