|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
|This article or section is an ability stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|Eyes of the Beast|
- Not to be confused with Eye of the Beast.
Take direct control of your pet and see through its eyes for 1 min.
- Very useful for scouting.
- Useful for pulling mobs.
- You cannot talk to NPCs while holding control of your pet.
- You cannot use Eyes of the Beast if you are in combat or start combat by pulling aggro with the pet while you're controlling it.
Eyes of the Beast Tips
- Try to have teammates to guard you for when the mob is pulled
- If you are in an area where you can cast Eagle Eye, but you cannot see your target, you can use Eyes of the Beast to position your camera (attached to your pet) to another area and cast Eagle Eye from the pet's point of view
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Removed.
- Patch 1.7.0 (13-Sep-2005): Cast time reduced.
- Patch 1.3.0 (07-Mar-2005): You can no longer use Eyes of the Beast to leave a flight path.