|This article or section is a miscellaneous stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
Failoc-alypse is a mini-game created by Blizzard Entertainment. In it, the player chooses one of three characters (including a female draenei death knight wielding what appears to be a Greatsword of the Ebon Blade) and sets out to defend BlizzCon 2009 by killing invading failocs, who look like the Murloc Costume. The name is a portmanteau of 'fail', 'murloc', and 'apocalypse'.
- As the player levels up, humorous messages will appear in the lower part of the screen, at earlier levels telling you that you have unlocked different things (which you haven't, the messages are just jokes).
- As the player progresses through the game, background characters will appear in front of the BlizzCon building. One of them is the Lich King.
- On Level 100, the message says something along the lines of "Sounds like a boss to me" and the ground shakes. A Giant Murloc will appear, with a red health bar at the top of the screen. It is extremely hard to kill him before he exits the screen. If you do somehow get to level 100, don't use your nuke attack on him because it doesn't hurt him at all. After the fight, the waves of failocs continues.
- The game appears to have no end.
Some examples are:
- Alternate costume unlocked
- Multiplayer mode unlocked
- Singleplayer mode unlocked
- Player housing unlocked
- Loch Modan unloched
- You getting this camera-guy?
- I sent a screenshot to the president
- Puts my score to shame