|This article or section is a miscellaneous stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
Dave "Fargo" Kosak is the Lead (Quest) Narrative Designer for World of Warcraft and works with multiple teams to help create the overarching story vision for the franchise. You may already be familiar with him from his writing and webcomics under the pen-name "Fargo" from years past. He was previously an Executive Editor and a founder of GameSpy,  but served in roles from Creative Director to Editor-in-Chief, including a brief stint as Head of Marketing.
- As Blizzard Entertainment's lead narrative designer for World of Warcraft®, Dave Kosak works with multiple teams to help create the overarching story vision for the franchise, and then works to see this vision implemented into the living game world.
- Prior to joining Blizzard Entertainment, Kosak was a co-founder and original creative director of GameSpy.
- ^ Dave "Fargo" Kosak 2011-06-08. Dev Watercooler: Content for the Casual 85.
- ^ Editor Bio: Dave Kosak. GameSpy.com.
- ^ Dave 'Fargo' Kosak 2009-02-06. PlanetFargo: A Fond Farewell. GameSpy.com.
- ^ BlizzCon 2013 US Press Kit included on USB flash drive given to press
- ^ BlizzCon 2013 Warlords of Draenor Press Kit