Fel-sworn (spelled Fel-Sworn many of the times) is a prestige class taken by some members of the Burning Legion. The servants of the Burning Legion are a myriad of darkly motivated men and women, servants of some demonic will. Most of those who have become slaves to the Burning Legion have done so by following mystical paths that are not only perilous for one's body, but also for one's soul, as warlocks may bind them to their will and they become more and more evil as time passes.
The fel-sworn are those who have begun to transform due to their exposure to the energies of the Burning Legion. Their bodies have warped and twisted to take on a new shape as their souls become more and more evil. While they might start out resembling normal members of their race, their demonic features develop until they are terrifying beings, half humanoid and half demon.
Some mutations include the ability to see in the dark or breathe fire. Other fel-sworn have been known to grow wings, talons, fangs, horns, or scaly hides. Some have even grown in size.
Their ranks are often formed of former warlocks or those who have been exposed to fel poison or spells using fel energy.
- Umber Goonrock
- Grol the Destroyer (presumed)
- Lady Sevine (presumed)
- Archmage Allistarj (presumed)
- Gurtogg Bloodboil (presumed)
- Burning Blade Felsworn - Desolace
- Dragonmaw Shadowwarder - Wetlands
- Felmusk Felsworn - Ashenvale
- Felsworn Daggermaw - Blade's Edge Mountains
- Felsworn Scalewing - Blade's Edge Mountains
- Haldarr Felsworn - Azshara
- Hatefury Felsworn - Desolace
- Jadefire Felsworn - Felwood
- Wildspawn Felsworn - Dire Maul
- Xavian Felsworn - Ashenvale