|Fire and Brimstone|
- Look to the sky... can you see it? Your salvation has arrived. — Tyrus Blackhorn (TCG)
Fire and Brimstone is a warlock ability learned at level 54 for those with the Destruction specialization. It grants , , , and curses the ability to hit all targets within range for roughly half the normal damage amount.
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Fire and Brimstone now has a radius of 10 yards (was 15 yards).
- Patch 4.3.0 (29-Nov-2011): Fire and Brimstone now increases the damage of Incinerate and Chaos Bolt on Immolated targets by 5/10/15%, up from 2/4/6%.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Reduced to 2/4/6/8/10% increased damage from Incinerate and Chaos Bolt on targets afflicted with Immolate, down from 3/6/9/12/15%.
- Patch 3.1.2 (2009-05-19): Now increases the damage done by your Incinerate and Chaos Bolt by 3/6/9/12/15% on targets afflicted by Immolate, and increases the critical strike chance of your Conflagrate by 5/10/15/20/25%. In addition, the increased critical strike chance of Conflagrate provided by this talent no longer requires the Immolate effect to have 5 seconds or fewer remaining on the target.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Added.