|Cooldown||(GCD 1.5 sec)|
Modified by Edit
Fireball was originally a warlock spell before mages started learning how to use a version of it.
The basic fire spell which all followers of the Orcish cults (the underworld) first learn. It channels the flames of Hades through the caster’s body, allowing the wielder to direct it as a missile at anyone he chooses. It is a dangerous magic to employ, but the effects seem to delight even the lowest circle of Warlock to no end.
Magics involving the cardinal elements of the universe are favorites of the Mages. The Fireball is launched from the palms of the Mage and streaks like a comet blazing across the battlefield - slamming its fiery bulk into whatever stands in its path.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.3.2 (31-Jan-2012): Fireball damage has been reduced by roughly 6%.
- Patch 4.3.0 (29-Nov-2011): Fireball damage has been increased by approximately 17%.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Fireball mana cost has been reduced to 9% of base mana.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): The periodic damage effect from this spell has been removed.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Periodic damage from this spell can no longer trigger Combustion.
- Patch 3.0.3 (04-Nov-2008): Reduced the mana cost of Fireball, Frostbolt, Frostfire Bolt, Arcane Blast, Arcane Missiles, and Arcane Explosion.
- / Patch 2.0.1 (05-Dec-2006): Rank 12 can now be purchased from trainers at level 62.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Pyroblast and Fireball damage over time will now stack together.