|This article or section is an ability stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
The Imp's only method of attacking is through the use of its Firebolt power. As its name suggests, this spell launches a bolt of fire at the Imp's target.
- Demonic Power reduces cast time by 0.25/0.50 seconds.
- Ruin increases critical strike damage bonus by 20/40/60/80/100%.
- Empowered Imp increases damage dealt by 10/20/30%.
- Improved Imp increases damage dealt by 10/20/30%.
- Unholy Power increases damage dealt by 4/8/12/16/20%.
- Master Demonologist increases damage and critical strike chance by 1/2/3/4/5%.
- Glyph of Imp increase damage dealt by 20%.
Tips and Tactics
This spell is very mana-intensive, and the Imp will quickly run short of mana if it is cast for a prolonged period of time.
Auto-cast may be turned off. However, given this is the Imp's only offensive ability, turning off this ability is equivalent to putting the Imp on passive mode.