Flurry is a passive warrior ability learned at level 60 for those with the Fury specialization. It gives a chance to increase attack speed with each melee strike. The attack speed buff has three charges; all normal attacks will consume a Flurry charge even if they miss.
- If you do not use up all 3 swings of Flurry within the buff's duration, it will fade.
- Flurry will consume charges regardless of whether your attack hits, misses, or is dodged/parried/blocked. Critting during a Flurry will result in giving you a fresh set of 3 charges.
Past changes Edit
- Patch 2.4.0 (25-Mar-2008): Flurry will properly refresh if a crit occurs with 1 charge left.
- Patch 2.1.0 (22-May-2007): Ranks 1-4 will no longer trigger from ranged critical strikes.; now increases attack speed by 5/10/15/20/25%, reduced from 10/15/20/25/30.
- Patch 1.11.0 (20-Jun-2006): The tooltip for this talent has been adjusted to indicate it only works on normal melee swings.