Moved from Talk:Bone spiderEdit
- Although bone spiders are made of bone and are connected to the Scourge, while bane spiders are hairy and not connected to the Scourge. Rolandius (talk - contr) 02:14, 25 March 2009 (UTC)
- Source? And don't include the this article as a source, cause I made the article. User:Coobra/Sig3 05:55, 25 March 2009 (UTC)
- While it is true the image on the bane spider's page is hairy... the description never actually claims them to be hairy/fuzzy (like spitting spider). This line "Bane spiders can regenerate their health due to the power of undeath within them." is another good example... Hadronox has that ability using Leech Poison. User:Coobra/Sig3 06:53, 25 March 2009 (UTC)
Hmm, I only got opinions from Rolandius on this topic, so think I'll bring it here to the forums and see if any more opinions appear.
The bone spiders that appear in the game to me are the bane spiders and I believe the articles should be merged with a small note, noting the fact that they may have changed since last reported on. Like how most of the nerubians are now undead, the bane spiders may have too changed due to Scourge influence. Opinions? User:Coobra/Sig4 22:22, October 23, 2009 (UTC)
- Bone spiders look like they are made from bones and spider webs. They do not seem like undead spiders (bane or not), as spider do not have bones like that. The model name being one letter off does not help that much.-- 23:44, October 23, 2009 (UTC)
- Its just that besides being made out of bones... they share everything else with the bane spiders... the characteristics, location, abilities, and they're classified as beasts. User:Coobra/Sig4 01:12, October 24, 2009 (UTC)