Why does the information about Bolvar being the new Lich King keep getting removed? It's in the game now, the patch came out today so there's no need to keep removing current lore from the wiki. --Sean Watson For the Horde 2012! 21:57, February 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Jumping out on a limb here...but I would assume until a guild actually downs the Lich King, or Blizzard releases the cinematic themselves, its classified as datamined info.--TheUltimate (talk) 22:03, February 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Eh that makes since but it's still kinda dumb --Sean Watson For the Horde 2012! 22:07, February 2, 2010 (UTC)
- I disagree, I think it should be removed, I'm also happy that the final cinematic was removed from the 3.3.2 page, I looked at the page the other day for information, saw it simply titled "Fall Of The Lich King Patch" and thought it was a preview of the minor patch, a leading up to that final battle, I was horrified to see it open with Arthas dead and quickly stopped it. Anyone that desperate for this kind of thing can go to MMOChampion and get it, this is a Blizzard Fan Site where we should be reporting things as they are released by Blizz, not the datamined spoilers of over zealous fans... Max Krist (talk contribs) 01:19, February 3, 2010 (UTC)
- Nobody's killed him yet. Also considering Blizz C&D'd the youtube post of the video... It can wait a day or two. - 01:23, February 3, 2010 (UTC)
- (From the front page) "WoWWiki does not mark spoilers" no reason not to have it NOW THAT THE CONTENT IS RELEASED.
- If that is being removed why is Arthas Menenthil listed as Lich King (former)?