This page is being blocked from editing by the Spamfilter, which is triggering on the website links listed that identify the individual guilds active on this server. This is a false alert, as the guild websites are listed quite deliberately, with their permission and as a part of an ongoing server effort to maintain regular contact and communication within its community.
- Thanks, I'll take a look. -- ( • ) 03:39, November 26, 2009 (UTC)
- Fixed. -- ( • ) 03:41, November 26, 2009 (UTC)
- Fixed. -- ( • ) 16:43, February 20, 2010 (UTC)
Trying to update the Guild list for Earthen Ring - Keeps popping up with a Spam filter, even after no change and re-save.
- Fixed. -- ( • ) 01:19, February 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Now works fine, neccassary amendments made. Thank you - Froggy.
Trying to create Help:CVar articles after creating Help:CVar articles/Preload and its popping up with a spam filter for "cvar articles/". Following Help:API Function articles as an example so I don't know why the spam filter's triggering. Resa1983 (talk) 16:57, February 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Works for me. -- ( • ) 23:00, February 26, 2010 (UTC)
I'm getting this same error when I try to edit my guild's information for our server, only it's not our web addy that's causing the error, it's someone elses. http://www.wowwiki.com/Server:The_Venture_Co_US
- Removed. -- ( • ) 22:43, February 28, 2010 (UTC)
Making a guide on how-to diagnose 132 errors & remove related malware crashing wow, and Spamfilter reported "http ://free.pandasecurity"(.com) as the offending link. Resa1983 (talk) 16:33, March 4, 2010 (UTC)