No high elves? I cant believe there no high elves...this place was supposed to have a little high elf population--Gurluas 20:29, 15 October 2007 (UTC)
- Scale issue's my guess. :/ Look at Stormwind. Ten percent of the population's supposed to be high elves, and two percent night elves, but you see more of the latter in the zone. It's like the big, bustling small towns ( in the RPG ) having "that one orc that doesn't repair my broken armor and that one flight master dude" in the online game. --Super Bhaal 23:47, 15 October 2007 (UTC)
Im still disappointed, they could have made a high elven base.--Gurluas 10:41, 16 October 2007 (UTC)
- Do you wanna know what disappoints me? That Zul'Aman is so small, that it's an instance. It should be a big forest troll zones and I want all areas in the RPG included; I want it to be an extension of eastern Eversong. And where's our Greenwood Pass? Extend Quel'Thalas, Blizzard! -- 13:43, 16 October 2007 (UTC)
- Agreed! And while you're at it, bring the old map back! This new one is hideous. --Super Bhaal 15:59, 16 October 2007 (UTC)
This town doesn't seem to exist yet. Closest I've been able to find is what looks like an abandoned forest troll village. Likely this will not actually be implelemented until Zul'Aman is. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Troodon (talk · contr).
- It exists, that's how I listed all of the NPCs. It's northeast of ZA itself. North of the east-west road you use to get to ZA. --User:Kaydeethree/Sig 21:57, 23 October 2007 (UTC)
Yea, it is pretty sad that its so small. I had hoped it would be a zone sized instance. Oh well. :(
gadget 02:50, 27 November 2007 (UTC)
Do we really delete discussion pages for being forum-y? Retcon much? 21:49, October 18, 2009 (UTC)
- They have been before, I'll quote Gourra: "Talk pages are not to be used as forums, we have special pages for that. --User:Gourra/Sig2".
- How about its moved to a forum about lore, since that's what most if the discussion is. TherasTaneel (talk) 21:54, October 18, 2009 (UTC)
- WoWWiki:Talk_page_guidelines says that "Article talk pages are used to discuss changes to the particular article." and "...they are not a soapbox for personal opinions on the matter.". What about Ragestorm's old catchphrase?-- 19:51, October 19, 2009 (UTC)
- So, er, anyway ... this topic is from 2007 :) Absence of stuff in WoW certainly doesn't mean absence (or retcon) in the lore. There are many human towns in the Eastern Kingdoms, but for gameplay purposes, they are condensed into about three or four.
- And yes, talk pages are generally supposed to be about the article, not comments on the subject, but there's no need to start snapping at each other about it. We've always been pretty relaxed about it, but it makes sense to direct people towards the forums now (especially if we start linking talk pages to related forum topics). 16:19, October 20, 2009 (UTC)