I would like to know what everyone thinks of the current wow. Personally I just had a look at the original wow idea and it said epics were rare and hard to get. Raiding was hard, pvp was epic and quests were challenging. Is it just me or had blizzard has made the game too accessible? Thoughts?
- So, how many times have you completed A Tribute to Insanity? Hard modes are the new thing for people who need a challenge, but raid bosses in general are more accessible, which is a good thing. -- ( • ) 14:02, November 20, 2009 (UTC)
- Vanilla is not plain ice cream. It is a flavor like any other. So why do people call expansionless WoW "vanilla"?-- 22:55, November 20, 2009 (UTC)
- What does non flavoured ice cream taste like? But yeah, i started during BC and i like the way its going, i'm only casual and can't afford to play WoW like the dedicated people do and to be honest i play it for the lore and stories not the challange, the fact that i can expereince this lore without having to commit hours of play time is a great idea which i totaly support. Max Krist (talk contribs) 23:46, November 20, 2009 (UTC)
- I think non flavoured ice cream tastes like milk, but if it was truly 'non flavoured' it would not have much of a taste at all. I have seen "classic WoW" thrown around, but use what you want.-- 01:14, November 21, 2009 (UTC)
- You're overstating it. Epics either cost you a whole lot of money on the AH, requires one to get a well-coordinated raid or PuG going (especially the last one is waaay harder than it seems), invest a lot of time in a profession or be brilliant at PvP. It's not like epics are given out as presents. You still need to do work. Besides: you know just as well as I do that Blizzard will not go back to this so-called "vanilla WoW". You might as well stop complaining. AMBER(ЯΘ<K) 11:47, November 21, 2009 (UTC)
I'm about to lock this pointless topic on "why are epic items epic"... and besides... legendary items are the new epic. User:Coobra/Sig4 21:47, November 21, 2009 (UTC)