(This is a dead topic, Please do not edit this page!)
I've noticed the template for War is currently inconsistent, linking to several books that don't have the template. I lack the knowledge of how to use templates to fix this myself, but I would appreciate it being fixed.
- Care to give examples? User:Coobra/Sig4 21:51, April 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Template is fine. It requires the correct pages to be linked to. Be bold and fix the links rather than repeating it needs fixing.
- The problem is, some pages are books found in game and others are articles that talk about the wars. If no war article exists (in which case is the reason for some of these pages) then there's nothing to link to. And since the book object has the same name it's in the space the war article would go. You can always move the book article and then create the war article under that name using all the correct templates and links if you desire. User:Coobra/Sig4 01:01, April 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Are the books named after the wars, or are the wars named after the books just now?-- 01:23, April 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Good question. User:Coobra/Sig4 02:21, April 12, 2010 (UTC)