The Zaetar article is in need of serious help, for reasons I pointed out on Talk:Zaetar, that he is listed as both the father and the brother of the Centaur on the quick info, leading anyone just browsing to believe that he and his unnamed mother bore the centaur, or that Princess Theradras could be his mother. This is do to the mentioning of two possibilities on the page, and I suggested a hybrid of these on the talk page (although I failed to research the centaur legend MORE) but this article is still important, especially when you consider we're returning to Azeroth, and Desolace and Thousand Needles will undergo major changes, bringing up centaur issues again. --Oakpack4 (talk) 17:43, May 30, 2010 (UTC)
- The centaur is a character, and the centaurs are a race.
- The centaur is the bastard son of Cenarius, and he fathered all centaurs of Azeroth.
- The centaurs mentionned as Sons of Zaetar and Theradras are only the five tribes know as Magram, Kolkar, Galak, Gelkis and Maraudine.
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 18:14, May 30, 2010 (UTC)
- And yet, the five tribes are the only ones to appear in World of Warcraft...-- 18:17, May 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Yep Yet.
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 18:31, May 30, 2010 (UTC)