|This article or section is a miscellaneous stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
A friend faction is a new type of faction introduced with Mists of Pandaria that only applies to an individual NPC. Instead of reputation ranging from Hated to Exalted, friendship factions have friend reputation levels ranging from "Stranger" to "Best Friend". A "Friendship bar" appears for each friendship reputation level that needs to be filled up to get to the next level.
Levels of friend reputation Edit
- Stranger - level range: 0-8400
- Acquaintance - level range: 8400-16800
- Buddy - level range: 16800-25200
- Friend - level range: 25200-33600
- Good Friend - level range: 33600-42000
- Best Friend - level range: 42000-42999
Increasing friend reputation Edit
- Give them gifts (Tillers only).
- Complete their quests.
- Usually you will also get bonus reputation for the NPC's parent faction.
Friend faction NPCs Edit
- The Tillers - farming faction primarily in the Valley of the Four Winds
- Friend factions:
- Chee Chee (faction) - faction
- Ella (faction) - faction
- Farmer Fung (faction) - faction
- Fish Fellreed (faction) - faction
- Gina Mudclaw (faction) - faction, she's also faction quartermaster
- Haohan Mudclaw (faction) - faction
- Jogu the Drunk (faction) - faction
- Old Hillpaw (faction) - faction
- Sho (faction) - faction
- Tina Mudclaw (faction) - faction
- The Anglers - headed by and located primarily in Krasarang Wilds
- Friend faction: