A Building is an object or fixed device exclusive to the Garrison system that is tied to a specific size of plot. There are three plot sizes: small, medium, and large. Garrison buildings allow access to a variety of different functions related to mounts, pet battles, professions, and more. To get the most out of some buildings, you can assign a related follower to work in them. There are and skins for each building, but they function the same.
- Alchemy Lab - Allows for alchemy related work orders and generates reagents
- Enchanter's Study - Allows players to disenchant items, convert and generate enchanting reagents
- Engineering Works - Allows players to create engineering items, generates engineering reagents
- Forge - Allows players to create blacksmithing items, generates blacksmithing reagents
- Gem Boutique - Allows players to create jewelcrafting items, generates jewelcrafting reagents
- Salvage Yard - Unlocks transmog-able items, chance to find special loot in follower missions
- Scribe's Quarters - Allows players to create inscription items, generates inscription reagents
- Storehouse - Access to personal, guild banks, transmogrification and void storage vendors
- Tailoring Emporium - Allows players to create tailoring items, generates tailoring reagents
- Tannery - Allows players to create leatherworking items, generates leatherworking reagents
- Barn - Grants bonus crafting reagents, a special pet and top-tier food items
- Gladiator's Sanctum - Access to PvP gear, toys and titles
- Inn - Awards special transmog-able, toy and pet rewards via dungeon quests, gear and apexis crystals
- Lumber Mill - Unlocks timber gathering from trees out in the world, turning them into garrison resources, Grants access to a special pet.
- Trading Post - Generates profession resources, access to the Sha'tari Defense () and Laughing Skull Orcs () factions
- Barracks - Allows for more followers for each building level, unlocks bodyguards
- Dwarven Bunker () / War Mill () - Bonus rolls on raid drops, transmogrification sets, follower upgrades
- Gnomish Gearworks () / Goblin Workshop () - Grants one Siege engine each day, other craftable items
- Mage Tower - Travel via portals throughout Draenor, occasional rune of power rewards
- Stables - Collect and train special mounts, allows player to stay mounted while gathering profession materials, increases mount speed on Draenor
The following buildings are located on reserved plots and are available to all players, regardless of their professions or garrison architecture choices.
- Fishing Hut - Provides fishing dailies, Nat Pagle as a follower and a water strider mount
- Pet Menagerie - Provides pet battle dailies
- Farm/Garden - Provides herb work orders and Draenor herbs each day, transmog-able farm equipment
- Mine - Provides ore-related work orders and mineral nodes each day
Patch changes Edit
Patch 6.0.2 (October 14, 2014): Added.
See also Edit